Friday, October 22, 2010

Post Worthy

Brady

Heath

I know I said I probably would not post until we were in Eastern Europe. However, these boys are near and dear to my heart. I am not entirely sure why, perhaps it is their particular "story" of already being transferred. Julia, who just brought Aaron home from the same institution, met these two boys. She was finally able to share a little more about them. Every child needs a family, these two boys especially do. It would be wonderful if both boys were able to be connected with a forever family before this year is out. This particular country shuts down for a break between November and February. This would be a great time to start your paperwork. So, please, take a moment and click on this link: http://covenantbuilders.blogspot.com/2010/10/brady-and-heath.html
This is a snippet into Heath and Brady's world.

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP