Monday, July 5, 2010

Set of Four Flower Clips














Starting Bid: $1.00




Set of four flower clips ~ made by yours truly! ;)




(please excuse some of the images being upside down - I soooo tried to correct them, and now I give up!)


Each flower is securely adhered to an alligator clip. These are really popular in our church, and we get LOTS of compliments when our girls sport them around out in town. LOVE these! They make any outfit so much more polished.


























10 comments:

The Casaus House said...

$10.00 :)

Garth and Becky said...

We bid $12!

Jenny said...

We bid $13... but why do I feel guilty at the same time?? lol... I love them, yet don't want to take them from my other bidding friends!! I guess that's the whole point... I'm sure I'll get outbid anyhow. :)

Bianca said...

$15!

Garth and Becky said...

$20

Annie Ament said...

$30

Malissa Farmer said...

$35

Anonymous said...

$40
(Holly Hilson)

Garth and Becky said...

Bid $44.

Kim Hoback said...

These are super cute and were popular! You should make a set for the next auction :)

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP