Monday, January 24, 2011

Auction

Just wanted to write a quick note and let you all know that we are working on shipping/delivering and arranging for your items that you won to get to you. I have been a tad busy the last several days (I know ... hard to believe - lol). I apologize for what might seem like a delay or no communication. Slowly working on trying to get emails out ~ but will need to do the bulk of that tonight. I am combing shipment of Facebook mini auctions and this auction together to be more economical.

Again - thank you to all for your participation, and understanding! Have a blessed day!!!!!

*oh ... and before I forget - cruise on over to our FB wall to see a little video a friend uploaded of Ivanna taking steps without holding on to anything! ~ I will try and upload that video to this blog later.

No comments:

 




  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP